PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making Valentines and Wearing Make Up

Today we get to hang out and make valentines for Grace's dance friends. Grace wants them to be "fancy" ~ apparently she must be "fancy" when she makes valentines...therefore, she needs to wear lots of eye make up.



2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud!! Avery even said, "what's so funny, mom"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the eye shadow!! She is just so darn cute. And thanks for reminding me that good moms help their kids make valentines!

    Happy for you and your Packers!

    ReplyDelete