PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

So Cute It's Scary

Here is a sneak peak at my youngest two in their Halloween costumes...How do you explain this crazy holiday to a three year old who has only been with us for four months? Why is her brother dressed like a bobble head skeleton??? Hmmm...

Grace isn't freaked out at all! She is loving the idea of dressing up. Now we just have to convince her to be a princess instead of a duck...wish me luck!
Something else cute: bottle cap necklaces and key chains! Sales are going well. Click on the photo on the side bar to check out our post about why we are selling these to help raise money for Love In Action Orphanage...



No comments:

Post a Comment