PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Year Later...

This is a video that I posted exactly one year ago...I enjoyed watching it and remembering how special last Christmas was.  Grace had only been with us for a few months, and we were so excited to share the holiday season with her.  She looks so tiny in this video...and her hair...it was so short!  

Our family is so blessed, and we know that being able to celebrate Christmas as a family is a true gift. We will forever be grateful for the miracle of adoption!
Hope you enjoy my little "walk down memory lane..."


1 comment:

  1. Deena! She has grown so much in the past year! Loved this little video. Your family is just precious.

    ReplyDelete