PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Can't Stop Thinking About Korah...

The Village of Korah - A short documentary from Session 7 Media on Vimeo.
***Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the blog to watch the video.

I have so many things I want to write about...so many cute photos of Grace and our family to post, but I can't stop thinking about Korah...I have loved this verse for a long time: "Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12 After visiting Ethiopia, I love that verse even more. Have any of you had a hard time with your transition home after adopting from Ethiopia? I seem to be balancing the excitement of being home in the U.S. with missing and NOT forgetting Ethiopia. This morning, I got an email from another mom who was in Ethiopia adopting at the same time we were...she simply said, "I miss Ethiopia." I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment