PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

LOVE this t-shirt design

Remember to check out my friend Kim's awesome t-shirt design.
If you don't have a lot of money budgeted for adoption t-shirts, just spread the word about her cool design. She needs to sell a few more shirts in order to come up with the first chunk of change needed to bring her TWO girls home from Ethiopia.
To have a little bit of fun spreading the word about Kim's shirts, I have a giveaway going on. Read my previous post for all of the details...be sure to leave me a comment...your odds of winning are still VERY good!
It is so much fun to give out prizes!



No comments:

Post a Comment