PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AMAZING Goodies To Try...If You Dare...


Isn't this the COOLEST piece of playground equipment ever? Grace (and all the kids) had so much fun climbing around on it. Thank goodness I discovered this as a seasoned parent, or else I might have been too nervous to let her play on it. Gone are the days of paranoia (no time or ability to watch every kid like a hawk...don't worry...I still watch them).

The only other thing we've discovered the past few days that compares to the cool playground equipment, is this:
A ridiculously indulgent brownie recipe...it's crazy...They start with a layer of brownie, next comes a layer of (raw) cookie dough (no eggs to worry about), and they are topped off with a layer of chocolate ganache. Wow.



And if that isn't enough for you, check out these cookies:


Now it all makes sense. I am the only person I know who has gained weight this summer...the kids and I really need to stop trying new recipes (yes, I blame it on the kids even though I am the one in charge of grocery shopping for ingredients)!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really? Did you HAVE to show a pregnant girl those fabulous deserts?! I literally drooled over the bakerella website yesterday...now I have to go to the grocery store on my way home tonight! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...no, you weren't the only one. :0) cute pict of grace. we found something kinda like that but not THAT cool! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playground looks awesome and the brownies?? Wow! I'll tuck that one away in my dessert file!!

    ReplyDelete