PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Necklaces=Loans to Women In Ethiopia...come on...

Perfect for the little girl who is a little on the "wild" side ;)
Check out my previous post to see how you can get a necklace like this and help out some amazing women in Ethiopia.

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. My Family is in the begining stages of adopting from Ethiopia. I Loved the Hope necklace so I decided to order two. Thanks and God Bless you all! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought one :). By the way, I love reading your blog, we are currently waiting on a referral for a 0-54 month-old, so I feel like I am getting a "heads-up" on what's coming! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete