PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Favorite Easter Video













Check out this sweet video. I have been trying to find a video to help explain Easter to Grace. When we went to our church Easter program on Monday, they showed this video to the kids. It explains the reason we get "dressed up" and celebrate Easter. Hope you enjoy the video! **We especially enjoy the pizza served at the last supper and the way the disciples tell others about Jesus at the end of the video ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know I said this already but love this video and watched it with Maya. Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deena- I went to college w/ the parents of the little girls who narrate this and my friend's production company are the ones who made it! So cool that you saw it at your church. Isn't it sweet??? They have a new one they have made for Mother's Day and my kids' voices may be on it. Haven't seen it yet, but they came over and interviewed both Ben and Avé. I think Av clammed up but Ben did a lot of talking! So we'll see!!! ;-)

    Happy Easter to your family from mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete