PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thank You!!!

I just want to say "thank you" to all of you who have purchased necklaces and key chains!!! We are off to a good start at raising funds to help support Hope for Dube Bute. Please keep the orders coming. Remember...these make great little $5 gifts - there is a tag with every item that explains that the proceeds from the purchase of the item go directly to Ethiopia to help bring clean water to thousands of people!
I also wanted to show that there are two different types of bottle caps. The "flattened" bottle cap is shown above (with the Africa hope key chain). If you would like your item to be made with a flattened bottle cap, just leave a note on the comment section of the PayPal order form. Thanks again for your support!
(Standard bottle cap necklaces are on 24" chains)
(Flattened bottle cap necklaces are on 18" chains)
Each are $5 (plus $1 shipping)

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered three necklaces as Christmas gifts! I'd love to know how much you raised this Christmas season. :)

    ReplyDelete