PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meant To Be




I absolutely love Steven Curtis Chapman's music and have been lucky enough to see him in concert many times. His family has been such an inspiration to many of us in the adoption world. I have so much respect for the work that he does as an artist and most importantly, as an adoption advocate. After listening to his latest song, Meant To Be, I just had to share it...
There is no doubt in my mind that this little girl was meant to be in our family...

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! Love that picture!! She is quite the lover of sunglasses! My Grace is too but they are always getting lost and I don't have the patience for it!!

    ReplyDelete