PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 15th Birthday Alyssa!!!

15 years ago my life was blessed beyond measure. 
 My first child was born.  
I was in heaven.
I knew that she was beautiful, precious, and amazing, but little did I know that...
 she would grow up to be truly beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,
that she IS precious- a teenager that doesn't make us crazy with worry or frustration,
and we had not even begun to realize how amazing she is.

Thank you for being such a sweet sister.


 Thank you for being an incredible daughter. 

Thanks for bringing so much joy into our lives each and every day.
Wishing the sweetest girl the sweetest birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a 15 year old!! She looks very beautiful and very sweet. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a joy, as is your entire family. :)

    Hugs.....Cynthia ~

    ReplyDelete