PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dance Recital!

She did it!!! Grace had her first dance recital yesterday. She did such a good job. It was so crazy to watch her dancing. I couldn't help but imagine what her life was like ten months ago...and now, here she is dancing on a huge stage at a beautiful, historic theater. It was pretty cool. And of course she looked adorable.
Her beautiful older sister Alyssa also danced in the same recital. Sweet sisters...


Grace and Alyssa had quite the entourage watching them perform. It was so fun to watch them. The other dance moms teased me and asked "did you ever think you would have a little one dancing again?...did you ever think you would buy such tiny dance shoes again?"
There were 8 girls in Grace's dance number. Six made it on to the stage (two were too freaked out). Four danced, and two stood still. Grace danced. When she came off the stage at dress rehearsal, she immediately wanted to perform again, so I was confident that she would do a good job, and she didn't disappoint.
Congratulations girls! You did an amazing job!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, could she GET any cuter? NOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO GRACE!! Looks like you stole the show!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Both girls looked amazing and I loved the video! Next fall we are looking at getting Maya into dance. Yikes. I am freaked out but if she looks half as cute as Grace then I'll be okay (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls look so beautiful! I can just picture Grace out there, full of confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell Grace I saw the TICK-TOCK!... and I am reading... Love the pic of Alyssa and Grace!

    ReplyDelete