PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mother Daughter Book Club


Have I ever wrote about how awesome my daughter is? She is truly the sweetest girl on the planet. I am so blessed to be her mom. I am also blessed that she has some of the nicest friends around. When she was finishing 2nd grade, we decided to start a mother daughter book club with four other moms and their daughters. We have enjoyed it so much! After all this time (about five years) we still meet every month to discuss a book, have some treats, and catch up with one another. We take turns hosting the group. The girls are really strong readers and they are totally in charge of facilitating our meetings. It is also great to see the other moms (who are very cool as well) and compare notes about what is going on in middle school. We even have a book club blog that lists all of the books we have read. We've read almost 40 books together. Check out our book club blog for more info... Bookclub Girlz

No comments:

Post a Comment