PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Beautiful Photos For Haitian Relief


Isn't this picture awesome? It is a church in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I was so excited to be able to purchase a few photos yesterday from another blogger who has traveled to Ethiopia while adopting his daughter. He has set up a blog to raise money for Haitian Relief. My heart has been so heavy for the people of Haiti, US missionaries in Haiti and families who are in the process of adopting from Haiti. My heart and prayers are going out to them all! As I was reading a few blogs yesterday, I noticed that Julie from www.journeytofamily.com posted about her husband's idea to raise funds for Haitian relief by selling some of his photos. For each $5.00 donated through his site, you can choose a photo that will be sent to you in a HQ digital format, good for backgrounds or printing up to poster size. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross for Disaster Relief in Haiti. Please check out his site and tell your friends.
www.haitianrelief.blogspot.com
He is a wonderful photographer and is offering all types of images (floral, landscape, architecture).I am looking forward to having some of these amazing images printed. I am so impressed when people use their creativity and talent to help others and raise funds for a good cause. It makes me think about the talents we all have and how we can use our gifts to help others...

1 comment:

  1. hoping things are going alright for you during the waiting process! thinking of you!
    peace,
    kendra

    ReplyDelete