PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adoption Art

If you are looking for some beautiful adoption art, check out:



www.jqueenan.blogspot.com

The artist does amazing work and has a fun contest going right now. I am looking forward to ordering from her very soon! Maybe a referral present for myself??? But, when will that be :) ?

Have a great day!
Deena

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much.... Can you send me information about the beads... I see people selling them everywhere.... How would l find more information?

    jodisart13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete