PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thank You!!!


Check out this cute photo of Grace...I bribed the kids to go out in the cold to take a few pictures for our Christmas card.  It was super cold, but Grace was a trooper and did a great job of posing!
(they were rewarded with ice cream when we finished our 15 minute photo shoot)

I wanted to THANK everyone who purchased something from our Sparkle Project fundraiser.  The order is at the printer now and it should arrive to me by December 9th.  I promise to package and ship the orders ASAP so that you can enjoy your shirts or totes and so that your gifts will be ready to give for Christmas.
Once again, thank you for your support!


1 comment: