PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Paypal Police

OK...The Paypal police have decided that we can not use them to collect "donations" for iPod "entries" any more... It was just a matter of time. Kari told me that it would happen... :)

Since we are almost done with our raffle time frame, we are going to have our drawing on Sunday, March 7th. The big winner will be notified by Monday the 8th. Good luck to all of you who have entries! If you desperately want to get your name in the drawing before Sunday, you can email me for more information! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment